Administrative Services Director/Treasurer
The Finance Department is responsible for administering the financial affairs of the City. Financial Administration consists of:
- accounting for the collection and disbursement of all moneys
- investing idle funds
- budgetary management
Typical functions include:
- maintaining general ledgers on all funds
- preparing and monitoring operating budget
- processing payroll
- processing bills for payment
- billing and collecting various city revenues, including business license taxes
- preparing financial statement and reports
Key sections of current budget (proposed or adopted) are published here and may be accessed by clicking on the Budget link found at the left. Comments, questions and suggestions relating to the budget or financial activities are encouraged and may be transmitted to the City by utilization of the "E-mail" Button above.
- FY06-07 CAFR has not been updated for developments subsequent to the date of independent auditor's report.
- Prior years budget documents and CAFRs are dated information for historical reference only.
Scan the QR code above or click here to get the City's new Finance app for your Android phone or tablet!