** Applications For Resident Parking Passcards Are Now Available **
Where Do I Get An Application For A Resident Parking Passcard?
Download the application here Resident Parking Passcard Application and then review the following information.
Applications will now be reviewed after submission, prior to the issuance of a new Resident Parking Passcard.
Before you receive your new Resident Parking Passcard, you must submit your application, in-person or by mail (Sausalito Parking Authority, 29 Caledonia Street) and provide copies of all required supporting documents (detailed below) as well as pay a $10.00 non-refundable application fee to complete your application process. Your application will then be reviewed and a Resident Parking Passcard will be mailed to you.
What Do You Need To Submit With Your Paper Application?
For your application process to be complete, you will need the following documents to support your paper application:
1) Proof of residency within the City Limits of Sausalito, showing your name and your residential address. Examples include copies of:
- Lease Aggreement
- Property Tax Statement
- Utilities (PG&E, etc) Statements
2) A copy of your Driver License, and
3) Current DMV registrations for any vehicles you would like to register to your account.
4) Lastly, a $10.00 application fee will be due when you submit your application in person. If submitting by mail, please make checks payable to City of Sausalito.
Where Do I Turn In My Application?
You may submit your application and supporting documents in-person or by mail. The Sausalito Parking Authority is located at 29 Caledonia Street, Sausalito CA 94965. The current office hours are:
Monday: 8:30am - 1:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 1:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 8:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 1:30pm
What Do I Do With My Old Resident Parking SmartCard?
For the immediate time being, you may continue to use your Resident Parking SmartCard with the existing paystations. Eventually the old parking machines will be removed and disposed of. At that time you will need to apply for a new parking card (if you haven't already) to be able to receive your 3-hours free resident parking in the downtown parking lots.